This client has been single for a long time after getting her heart horrifically broken. Now, every time she begins to really like a guy, he does a 180 and runs for the hills. Why?
Listen in as we dig into her resistance, dispel a whole lot of myths about relationships and men, and finally get her focused on what she truly wants. This is a fun call, good for pretty much any single who’s looking to hook up.
Warning: This call contains the F-Bomb (but only once, and it’s funny).
Topics covered on this call
- She’s been single for a long time
- Whenever she becomes romantically interested in someone, they run away, even if they seemed to like her before
- How we look for rejection, even where there is now
- Why even nice guys act like douchebags now and then
- What’s really happening when men suddenly lose interest and run away
- What causes people to be attracted to each other
- What she can learn from her vacation fling that can help her have a proper relationship
- The #1 thing that people do wrong when looking for a relationship
- The massive misconception about what the €œperfect man€ looks like
- She had her heart broken years ago and is now afraid to be hurt again
- Why this breakup was not the origin of her issues
- Why €œjust getting back out there€ after a bad breakup isn’t the best or easiest option
- Why all the advice on what to day and not to say on dates is pretty much bullshit
- Why even long standing issues aren’t necessarily due to a HUGE, hard to remove belief
- Using her list of €œideal qualities€ to figure out where her resistance is
- Why being humble when creating your list of ideal qualities is a really, really bad idea
- Addressing the myth that men don’t want a relationship