This client grew up in a family with low self-esteem, and had brought that with her into her adult life. She’d amassed a great deal of evidence that she would always have to struggle more than others, and yet would always end up with less than them. We managed to shift a great deal of her jealousy and low self worth, by dissecting different incidents from her life and reframing them. If you’ve ever struggled with feeling like a “loser”, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- Doesn’t feel like she’s keeping up with everyone else. Her friends all have houses and kids, etc.
- She doesn’t know how to make relationships work, how to keep her weight under control, or how to get what she wants in general
- The BIG misconception about “making peace with where you are” – it’s not about looking at something that feels bad and trying to make it feel good
- She doesn’t want to be seen as negative – which has caused her to slip into denial
- She feels jealous of those who have more
- She feels like a loser, and this is demonstrated in several areas of her life
- Why she feels like a loser – how that belief was created and how it has manifested
- Working through the resistance to shift the underlying belief
- She’s had several friends “break up” with her and takes that as an indicator that there’s something wrong with her
- Why those friends ACTUALLY left her reality
- She has a wedding coming up where she will see some of these ex-friends
- Overcoming fears of what others think of us and how they react to us
- Why relationships and friendships get ugly
- The dangers of meeting up with people from our past – and how to overcome them