If you’ve been reading this blog for at least a year, you may remember that at the end of each annual cycle, I do a little year-end review, followed by a massive energetic planning session for the year to come. If you’ve just joined us this year, or would like a refresher on the process, you can read last year’s post here:
The post proved to be so popular and I received so much amazing feedback, that I thought I’d share my process again with you this year (although I realize I didn’t actually share that much last year, I only gave you a couple of examples, because I spent most of the post explaining the process), plus give you a bit of a glimpse of what you can expect in the year to come. 2013 has been an absolutely incredible year. And 2014 will be even more so, mark my words (oh, who are we kidding. You can feel it in your bones!)
Step 1 – The Year End Review
The first step in my process is to look at my “goals” from last year, and see how far I’ve come. Well, my big theme for 2013 was to get in touch with my body. I have never been particularly friendly with my body, and I really wanted that to change. How have I fared this year?
Well, it’s been a bumpy ride. As I confessed in this post, I ended up manifesting a weight gain, mostly because I’m really stubborn and just wasn’t getting the message. Paradoxically, the very writing of that post was actually part of the process, leading up to a massive shift in energy just a couple of weeks later (yes, I will write about that. I promise. But I’m still integrating just now). I’m talking, HUGE. A friend of mine saw me a couple of days later and immediately exclaimed “What did you do?!?! You look 10 years younger!” Did I crack the big one, the mother load, the big belief connected to the weight? It sure feels like it. But I’m not willing to go on the record with that until the weight has melted off (already feeling a good bit thinner just days after the shift, though, so…)
Overall, however, I’m MUCH more in tune with my body than I’ve ever been. I have managed to release a ton of resistance, and my body and I are now actually friends. Partners, even. And even though this is a journey that will continue, I feel like, for the first time in my life, I actually trust my body. In that sense, I feel like this goal has been achieved brilliantly.
I also had other goals for 2013, such as:
- Get my website professionally redesigned – Check (in progress as we speak, to be revealed soon!)
- Get more into video (this took until the end of the year, but it’s happening)
- Get into Kindle publishing (haven’t done that yet, but plans have changed a bit, see below)
- Build up a membership site (done, to an extent, although I plan on offering a lot more products and services soon)
- Grow my business to $500.000/year (I’m on my way. I officially hit six figures early this year)
- Manifest a bigger home – vaguely, and with no real urgency behind it (OMG, this is happening. See below)
- Manifest a community of like-minded peers (done. I’m part of a master mind group of amazing, powerful healers, who all live in Barcelona. And more is coming!)
- Etc. There are a few more goals, but these are the biggies and the ones I think will be relevant to you. You may notice the absence of relationship goals, but as I’m not really willing to share information that involves others who haven’t signed up to have their lives made public, that’s going to stay private for now.
Step 1 result: Feeling pretty freaking great about now.
Step 2 – Planning 2014
OMFG, do I have plans. So much is manifesting right now, that my head is spinning and I’m really just hanging on for the ride. Let me share a little, shall I?
At the end of every year, my mom and I go on our annual spa holiday, where we spend a week or so lounging about in the luxury of an Austrian (or something in that region) wellness hotel. That means sauna, massages, facials, 5 star service and gourmet food. In short, it’s heaven. I get a lot of energy work done during this time, as well, since I have a ton of time to just think and be and talk to my mom (the original coach, although she denies it).
I will, of course, be heading on my spa holiday again this year, and by the time you read this, I’ll actually already be there. So, I’m there now. Neener, neener.
What’s different this year is that I won’t be coming straight home after my spa holiday, like I usually do. Nope, this year I’m closing down my coaching practice for the month of January, and will be spending a few weeks in Peru, working with a shaman. I’ll be heading to Cuzco this time, which is in the mountains, and will be participating in several ceremonies. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I can already tell that it’s going to be BIG. The physical and emotional purging I’ve done over the last few months have all been in preparation of these ceremonies and the changes they will affect. I haven’t written too much about my Ayahuasca experiences in the past (only peripherally so), but if you guys want to hear about them, I’ll be happy to do so once I get back, and once I’ve processed enough of it. Maybe let me know in the comments if this interests you.
I also had a huge intuitive hit to move to Ibiza, a Spanish island just off the coast of Valencia, about a 45 minute flight from Barcelona where I currently live. The energy there is absolutely amazing. I took a little weekend trip (for my birthday) to the island, and was totally blown away. Being someone who has been moving around every few years since birth, I’ve never really felt at home anywhere. I don’t have that kind of connection to any geographical location. Until now. The second my feet in the ground, the island whispered “You’re home”, and this heretofore unknown feeling of belonging washed over me. So yeah… I’m moving there in 2014. I have no details to share now (mostly because I have no details. I’m leaving it up to the Universe, but I’m pretty sure it’s imminent), but I’ll definitely keep you informed as it unfolds.
As I stated, I’m going to be getting much more heavily into doing videos again. I realized that if I keep them short, they actually take a lot less time than blog posts. I also have a ton of smaller questions that don’t qualify for one of my full blown, mega posts. I’ve been experimenting with letting more of my personality out on video, and while I’m still not quite there, and while I haven’t yet upgraded my equipment, I think that January is the perfect month to show my face again.
So, while I’m away, you’ll get to enjoy seeing and hearing me answer your LOA questions, in lieu of big, lengthy explanations of concepts. For those of you who enjoy the written word more, I’ll be back at the end of January. Until then, suck it up.
I don’t have much to report on this topic just yet. But since we’ve got a waiting list for coaching sessions now, it’s become clear that I have to find some way of serving more people. I plan on doing a lot more brainstorming over the holidays, and already have some ideas. If you have any suggestions, please do share them in the comments. Just know, if you’ve been frustrated about my lack of accessibility, I’m on it.
There are many more little details that are coming together, some of which aren’t yet ready to talk about. But, here is what I can share:
- I’ve hired a social media manager, who will help me brand my business and engage more in early 2014.
- I’m having the Bullshit fairy redesigned (not because I don’t like him, but because I don’t own the image exclusively). I see the potential in that little sucker, and although I’ve been really holding back on featuring him, just wait until the new model is ready…
- I’m actually working on writing that book I keep talking about. The main idea of it has changed a few times, but it’s finally coming together. No, I’m not giving out any dates. I know better… it will be ready when it’s ready.
- My main theme for 2014 will be to connect with nature. Opportunities to do this have already started presenting themselves, both in meditations and in physical reality. Teachers are coming out of the woodwork. I’ve also just recently become massively attracted to animal communication.
Step 3 – Alignment
Much of the alignment with next year’s goals has already happened. It’s all already underway. But I will be spending my end of year holiday amping that up, not to mention what will happen in Peru. I can’t wait to come back and share that energy with my clients and all of you.
2014 is going to be epic. I know that I keep saying that, but honestly, words are failing me on this one. The energy of what I’m feeling is HUGE, like a rolling Tsunami of Awesomeness, so powerful that it can’t be resisted, sometimes a bit terrifying, often overwhelming, but absolutely spectacular and full of the promise of what’s to come. The way I see it, amidst this energy, you just can no longer afford to deny Who You Really Are. You either just freaking go with it, or you’ll suffer. You came here to change the world. Yes, all of you. All of us. It’s time to either shit or get off the pot.
The time is NOW. What will you do in 2014 to step into your full power? Why not use this process to move forward? And don’t forget to leave your suggestions on how I can help you with that in the comments! See you on the other side!