WHO THE *&%$ IS MELODY FLETCHER?
Hey there! I'm Melody Fletcher, and I'm here to change your life by reminding you that you are WAY more powerful than you've been led to believe and that you do, indeed, create (and receive!) your own reality. Basically, pretty much everything you've been taught about how the world works is Bullshit, and I'm not afraid to say so.
I'm going to help you get everything you've ever wanted. Seriously.
Here’s the thing:
I'm happy. Really happy. Not a denial-fueled, fake happy, where you can see the underlying desperation in my eyes; more like a bouncy, Golden Retriever puppy. Only housebroken. Well, mostly.
I wasn't always happy, though. There was a time when I was a stressed out, overworked, control freak executive. I was successful by all accounts; I was making tons of money, living in a gorgeous apartment in one of the most amazing cities in the world, and I had loads of friends. But it wasn't enough. I wasn't satisfied. In fact, I felt a bit like I was dying inside. What the hell, world? I'd done everything right! How come I wasn't freaking ecstatic and showered in diamonds and chocolate?
After a lifetime of searching for answers, I had what you might call an awakening, and I discovered something: Everything I'd been taught about how the world works, the definition of success I'd been given, the roadmap I'd been promised would lead me to happiness, were all a lie. It was as if I'd realized that the earth wasn't flat. When I say that I discovered this, I actually mean that I remembered it. It was something I'd always known deep down, a whispering, a knowing; that there was much, MUCH more to this life than I'd been led to believe, that life wasn't supposed to be this damn hard, and that happiness is our birthright. And when I began to change my approach to life and utilize what I'd remembered, my entire life changed.
- I left my soul-sucking job in 2010. Now, I ADORE what I do so much it actually energizes me instead of draining me.
- I choose where I live and am completely location independent. I recently relocated from Barcelona to Boise, Idaho, just because my intuition told me to. Yep, that’s freedom.
- I have a successful, 6-figure business, doing what I love, and working ONLY with my ideal clients.
- I get to travel as much as I want, and always in luxury and comfort. Just the way I like it.
- I went from attracting abusive relationships to meeting amazing, fabulous, kind, intelligent, gorgeous men. My relationships are now truly balanced, authentic and awesome.
- I no longer allow people to walk all over my boundaries, manipulate me or guilt me into anything. The freedom of being able to guiltlessly follow my own path is immense, and I'm inspiring more people than ever!
- When I want something, I know how to manifest it easily. And if something doesn’t manifest pretty much immediately, I know exactly how to figure out and release what’s blocking it.
- My life is freaking awesome. Seriously. How many people do you know who can say that?
My road wasn't easy. I had no guide. I had no roadmap. I had lots of doubts and questions along the way. Why was life so damn hard? Why had we been lied to? Why didn't everyone know this? Why were we all so willing to accept living limited, unhappy lives devoid of passion? Why did bad things happen, especially to really good people? I found the answers to all these questions. And more. Much, MUCH more.
I am a teacher. I've always been a teacher. When I was 5, I would teach my stuffed animals all I knew. In nearly every job I've ever had, I ended up training others. I was born to figure stuff out and then break it down in a way that's easy to understand. I can't help myself. It's who I am.
I’m also a transmuter of energy. Again, I’ve always been this. That means, when I get into an environment or around people who have a lower vibration, all I have to do show up, and my energy field will begin to “clean up” the energy (I’m kind of like a vibrational air filter). I bring light into the darkness. If you’re reading this, you might be the same way.
I launched this site in order to help others who are searching for answers find the happiness and joy I discovered. I'm here to give you a map, a guide book, a wake-up kick in the pants. I’m here to call to you and guide you out of the fog.
I'm not here for everyone, though. If you:
- have no sense of humor
- can't handle my occasional (but often creative!) cursing
- aren't actively looking to feel better, and just want a place to complain
- aren't ready to be told the truth, especially if it's a bit uncomfortable
then, no hard feelings or anything, but this isn't the place for you. If, however, you're ready for some honest, Bullshit Free, kick-ass personal development, and a real world explanation of the Law of Attraction that actually makes some freaking sense, you've come to the right place.
No topic is off limits. No question is too tough. This is real life, damn it, and we're not going to dream small, settle for less than we deserve or sacrifice our happiness for some mythical future payoff anymore!
Are you ready to start your journey? Are you ready to take control of your life and remember Who You Really Are? Are you ready for life to get easier and more awesome than you've ever dreamed possible? You can jump-start your manifesting journey by downloading my free workbook, Emergency Manifesting, which will take you through my most popular process for manifesting something FAST. It’s my gift to you. All you have to do is enter name and email below.
Manifest What You Want in 20 Minutes
Get Free access to my #1 technique for manifesting whatever you want in 20 minutes.
Want to know even more about Melody?
A short but supremely interesting bio:
- I'm half German and half American (I have dual citizenship), which kind of makes me a super organized cheerleader.
- I once spent a month in the Peruvian rainforest working with a Shaman. It changed my life.
- I’ve lived in Germany; Las Vegas; San Francisco; Barcelona, Spain; and currently reside in Boise, Idaho. Yeah… I get around.
- I've been on a mission of enlightenment since I was a teenager. My favorite teachers and books are: anything by Abraham-Hicks; the Seth books by Jane Roberts; Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch; anything by Eckhart Tolle; the Orin books by Sanaya Roman. Oh yeah, and My Book.
- What I do during a coaching session and when I write is actually a form of channeling. I don't go into a trance, and I'm completely aware of what's happening, but I’m able to enter an altered state at will. I prefer to call it "Translating Energy". It sounds less Woo-Woo.
- I was a dealer in Las Vegas for almost 5 years. Yes, I have some amazing stories. No, I cannot teach you how to beat the house.
- I post a lot of cat pictures, but I'm actually a total dog person. Puppies are my crack.
- My street name is Mellow-D.
- I'm a hugger. Don't say I didn't warn you.