Have you ever wondered why you’re here and what you’re REALLY here to do? Do you feel different from others, like you see things they don’t, and like you don’t really fit in or maybe even like you don’t belong here? Do you get frustrated when others don’t see the simple solutions to issues that you consider to be common sense? Well, then watch today’s video, because I’m going to share with you why you feel that way and why the source of your biggest frustration may just be the biggest source of your power.
Oh yeah, and I’ll also give you the details for this weekend’s Webinar and Q and A call!
Register for the webinar/Q and A call HERE: MelodyFletcher.com/gladiator
Coaching Call #350 is out! The topic of this week’s call is: How Can She Believe In Herself And Her Dreams?
This caller has trouble letting people see who she really is because she doesn’t feel she’s good enough around certain people, especially in her career. She’s a self-taught designer working in the animation industry in LA, where she moved to from her home in Mexico. She loves her job, it’s her dream job, but the environment she’s working in is eating away at her confidence and her desire to be where she works.
How has her lack of confidence impacted her daily reality? Do the people around her really see her as not good enough? What limiting belief is bringing up her fears when she’s with the people she works with? Can she once again believe in herself and her dreams once she removes her fears and her lack of confidence in herself? And, as a woman from Mexico now working in LA, does she have an inspiring story to tell people?
Have you ever wondered why you’re here and what you’re REALLY here to do? Do you feel different from others, like you see things they don’t, and like maybe you don’t really fit in or maybe even like you don’t belong here? Do you ever get frustrated when others don’t see the simple solutions to issues that you consider to be common sense? Well, then stay tuned because in today’s video I’m going to share with you why you feel that way and why the source of your biggest frustration may just be the biggest source of your power.
Hey guys, I’m Melody Fletcher and in today’s video I’m going to dissect why you feel, and maybe have always felt, so different.
Well, if you’re engaging with this type of information right now, the kind of information that you find in my videos and the videos of teachers like me, then you ARE different. You’re different from the majority of the humans alive on the planet right now. And you have an incredibly important role to play. Let’s see if you recognize yourself in the following description:
- You feel like there’s something to this energy stuff, this LOA stuff, in ways you can’t really explain to others who don’t understand. But you resonate with it.
- You can’t seem to consistently make it work, but you still believe (possibly in spite of no evidence). So, it’s not logical, but you still feel that there’s something there.
- You might feel isolated and alone, because there’s no one in your life that really “gets” this
- You’ve always had this willingness to fight for others or to sacrifice yourself for others, but you’re not nearly as willing to fight or stand up for yourself.
- You have a deep yearning inside that says you’re here to do something, maybe something big or significant. There HAS TO be more to life than just surviving. And this knowledge has made you more driven than other people. In fact, just playing along with the status quo isn’t really an option for you and you don’t understand why it is for others. Why anyone would put up with that.
- You’ve never really fit in. You’ve always seen things from different perspective
- You were probably often told to shut up as a child, or had the experience where people reacted really harshly to you, your questions, your point of view, your dreams, and it didn’t make sense to you why they reacted that way. It still doesn’t.
- You sometimes get mad at people when they make their lives so much harder than they need to. It makes no sense to you, but no matter how hard you try to make them see it, it’s like you’re speaking a different language.
- You have an almost uncontrollable urge to help others. Whether they’ve asked you to, or not.
- You do your best to help others, but it doesn’t always go so well. They don’t get better and often don’t even appreciate your efforts.
Does any of this sound like you? Well if so, then you my love are what I call a “Gladiator”. Now, being a gladiator isn’t easy. It means, among other things, that you’re one of the first to awaken to who you really are. Everyone will be doing this, but you’re going through it first. You’re waking up to your power. And waking up is a bitch. I don’t think that’s acknowledged enough, so I’m going to go ahead and say it again. Waking up, is a bitch. It’s freaking worth it, but it’s a total bitch. Especially when you don’t really know that it’s happening, why it’s happening or how it’s happening. Now, it can be a lot less of a bitch, meaning it can be much more comfortable and, when you get the hang of it, even enjoyable, if you understand the process of stepping into your power. It’s a bit like this: imagine you’re running a race, except you’re doing it in pitch black darkness. You keep bumping into stuff, maybe some strange beings in the dark, you hit a tree, maybe you stumble and face plant a few times. Now, imagine that someone puts up a bunch of floodlights and you can see. You can see the path. And then you realize there is this outstretched hand that’s handing you a map. In the darkness you couldn’t see it, but in the light you can. And the map shows you where the path is, so you don’t go down any more detours. It shows you the best places to rest and get water, where the trees and potholes are, and even gives you tips and techniques on how to cover much more ground with much less effort. And, as you step into the light, you also realize that there are a bunch of other gladiators running right alongside you. You’re no longer alone. Instead of slogging through the darkness, wondering what the hell you’re doing there in the first place, you begin to fly through the countryside, barely breaking a sweat, having the time of your life as the wind whips through your hair, and the sun comes out and the light gets brighter and brighter. Instead of being a scary, painful experience, you actually start to have fun!
That’s what it’s like to go through this awakening process with leverage – with guidance. Suddenly, the path lights up and you’re no longer in the dark. You have a map. And you’re not alone.
So, my dear gladiator, if all of this resonates with you, if what I just said makes your heart skip a beat, then I’ve got something great for you: I would like to invite you to join me on a webinar and Q&A Call either this Friday or Saturday, where I’ll be teaching you exactly what a Gladiator is, why you are so important, and why NOW is the time for you to step into your Power. This is information that I have never taught publicly. I’ve taught it to my private students, but never publicly. And I’m so excited, because it’s become really clear to me recently that NOW is also the time for me to get this information to you, and that you, my dear Gladiator are ready for this. Yeah, if you’re still watching this video right now, I am talking to you. This is your sign.
Because I’m a Gladiator too, and I’m here to set up some floodlights and give you a map, if you’ll let me. You have no idea how important you are, and how good shit is about to get, or, how good it CAN get if you let in just a little bit of light. So, join me this Friday or Saturday, or if you want to participate in both Q&A sessions, then Friday AND Saturday. That’s totally allowed. Because waking up is a bitch, but I’m not. Ha. Make sure you register for the call or the calls, and bring your burning questions about who you are, reality creation, the Law of Attraction, whatever. The only thing I ask is that you spend a little bit of time before the call to think through your question and make it as succinct as you can, so we can get to as many questions as possible. That’s only fair, right?
The link is below! Click on it! Register! Come and hang out with me and let’s turn on that light! Click it! Click it! It’s right there! Bing bing bing! I’ll see you this weekend! I can’t wait!
Register for the webinar/Q and A call HERE: MelodyFletcher.com/gladiator