Coaching Call #151 is out! The topic of this week’s call is: He’s an openly Gay, Black Man Who Doesn’t Feel Safe in his Own Community.
As an openly gay man, this caller has, from an early age, always felt unsafe in his environment. Throughout his life he’s suffered insults because of it and has even been physically attacked.
When he gets called a derogatory name, he believes it sums up what he is – someone who’s not good enough to be who he really is.
Listen in as we quickly dispel the limiting belief that makes us feel that if we’re different from the “norm”, then there’s something wrong with us. We also discuss why other people behave in a threatening way when they encounter someone who’s different from them.
This call is for you if you want an uplifting view on what it means to be “different” and how shining your light on them will make you feel more worthy than you’ve ever felt before.
Boy, do I have a special treat for you today! As many of you know, I spend my Januaries in the mountains of Peru, participating in plant ceremonies. On my last trip to Peru I decided to sit down with my Ayahuasquero/Shaman Javier Regueiro, to chat about Ayahuasca, spiritual development and life.
Here’s what we discussed:
- What is Ayahuasca?
- What’s the difference between drugs and plant medicine?
- Is Ayahuasca a “magic pill”?
- The role that willingness plays in a ceremony
- How much discomfort is there really in a ceremony, and how can we deal with it?
- The physical cleansing that Ayahuasca facilitates
- The truth about “purging”
- What happens during a ceremony?
- How can Westerners best engage with this medicine?
- What role does the Ego play in this process?
- Why is Ayahuasca spreading across the Globe now?
- What should you look for in an Ayuahuasquero/Shaman?
- Are there benefits to working with a Western Ayahuasquero/Shaman?
- The importance of intentions
To learn more, please check out the following resources:
Check out Javier’s book HERE.
If you’d like to consider working with Javier, you can find out more about him here: http://www.ayaruna.com/
Who knows? I might even see you there next January! Yay!
Did you enjoy the video? Do you have further questions? Leave a comment below!