Q&A Tuesday is here! Yay!
Victor had the following question for me: My question’s going to hit your privacy a bit, if you don’t mind it… Are you able to love unconditionally? Are we, human beings, able to love others unconditionally? Not in theory, but really, really unconditionally?
Watch the video to find out:
- Do I think that people can love unconditionally? Yes, I do.
- Do I love unconditionally? Yes I do. 🙂
- Unconditional love means that my feeling of love isn’t dependent on anything anyone does.
- If I love you unconditionally, I don’t need you to love me back. I’ll still love you.
- You don’t need to say it. I still love you.
- I love because I choose to love. It’s a choice.
- If I have an argument with my honey, I make myself feel better, on my own. Not because he apologized, but because I choose to feel better. His actions don’t affect how I feel.
- I can love someone, even if we’re incompatible as a couple. I love people that have gravitated out of my life. We are no longer a vibrational match, but I feel nothing but love for them.
- Do I love unconditionally 100% of the time? No. And I wouldn’t want to.
- Just like at a buffet, you don’t just eat the one dish you already know that you love, you want to have different experiences in life. You don’t spend 100% of your time in one vibration.
- So, I may love someone and then have a negative thought about them. When I do, I find out why I had that negative thought, release the cause and boop! I go right back up to love.
- You don’t have to wait until you stumble into love, because you met someone that makes it easy for you to feel that way. You can CHOOSE to love.
Have you ever experienced unconditional love? What do you think about loving unconditionally? Share in the comments?
Image Sources: animalol.com and funnychill.com