Last week, Tohami from TransformationalMotivation.com interviewed little old me. Tohami’s site focuses on helping people get out from under the almighty paycheck and realize their passions in a profitable way. Well, as generally happens when you get me talking about the Law of Attraction, I pretty much gave away the farm. This call is packed with a ton of great and useful information, including a few personal tidbits about me that you’ve never read or heard before. In other words, it’s totally awesome.
Here are the highlights:
- How I got into this Law of Attraction Stuff.
- What I did to get over my workaholism, I stopped working 18 hour days but became more successful than ever.
- Find out what my biggest stumbling block was to drastically changing the way I worked.
- How I resolved a nasty work situation with 2 hours of energy work.
- How I discovered my passion and made the move from corporate executive to talking about energy and stuff..
- My experience of “coming out of the spiritual closet” to my former corporate colleagues.
- Why I approach the Law of Attraction the way I do.
- The Law of Attraction explained (with all new metaphors!)
- Step by Step instructions for what you need to do in order to move out of a job you hate and got after your passion in a profitable way.
- Why it’s sometimes painful to think of what you want to do and how to resolve that.
- What to do if your current job is sucking the life out of you.
- The most important thing you need to do to connect your passion to profit.
I really hope you take the time to listen to the interview. You won’t regret it.
Then, leave Tohami or me a comment and let me know what you think! But remember… don’t kick the puppy (please). *grin*